** CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER ** We will contact you via email about next steps.
Planning is well under way for an exceptionally awesome ATS2015. This year its going to be bigger AND better than last year with a minimum of 500 people expected!!
We still need more volunteers to help us in the effort, please sign up on the link to join our team!!
We have a weekly team meeting on Wednesdays at 7:30-8:30 pm and you will be expected to be committed to dedicate at least 5 hours per week through end of May!
What’s in it for You?
1) Networking with the Agile professionals in the tri-county area in South Florida, from top companies!
2) Experience in organizing a large event! (Great on your resume!)
3) Giving back to the Agile user community…karma!
4) Understanding how Agile (Scrum and Kanban) can be used for planning
5) Free admission to the conference (pending your team approval)
6) A lot of FUN!!…karma coming back 🙂
** CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER ** please do not RSVP to this meetup **
Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you to our team!