We are pleased to have Jens Ostergaard & Dr. Alistair Cockburn share their personal journey of Scrum history.
Some of the reflections will be …
• From idealistic to commercial
• Refinement of Scrum over the years
• Things that are likely to change in the future
Thanks to our sponsors for making this happen! UCF for hosting us & TEK Systems for sponsoring the food!!
About the Speaker(s):
Jens Ostergaard who was one of the first Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) worldwide and the first Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) worldwide. Jens also conducted the first ever public Certified Scrum Master (CSM) in Florida back in 2005. You can read more about Jens on his website at www.houseofscrum.com
Dr. Alistair Cockburn was one of the founders of the agile movement. He co-created the Agile Manifesto, and wrote the original book Agile Software Development. Alistair was voted one of the “The All-Time Top 150 i-Technology Heroes” in 2007 for his pioneering work in understanding use cases and for co-creating the agile software development movement. https://www.crisp.se/alistair-cockburn
• Location – College of Sciences Building Rm 101
• Campus Map w/ parking – http://parking.ucf.edu/files/2017/06/1703PKS141-CampusMapandParkingGuide-2017-18_v3.pdf
• Visitor Parking – http://parking.ucf.edu/permits/visitor-permits/
Our rule about RSVPs: We take RSVPs very seriously! RSVP counts are used to determine how much food and drink to supply at each meetup. The point is, if you RSVP to a meetup, please show up.